Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 369 ha (912 acres)
• 911 acres (369.01ha) of productive well sheltered grazing country, handy to both Tenterfield and Stanthorpe
• Well watered by Bookookoorara Creek, Boundary Swamp Creek and numerous spring fed gullies and dams. An annual
average rainfall of 45 inches
• All fencing is in good order with a laneway system for easy mustering
• Vendor states 180 breeder carrying capacity
• Large timber and steel cattle yards with vet crush and calf cradle
• Relocatable cabin with great views, solar and gas appliances
• 2 hay/machinery sheds
• A great opportunity
369 ha / 912 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.